Top hung sliding hardware for interior aluminium and timber doors.
- Strong aluminium top track
- Centre hung leaves
- Quality proven hardware
- Max door mass: 50kg
- Max door height: 2400mm
- Max door width: 1000mm
- Door thickness: 44mm
- Max 7½ leaves hinged together and to pivot
The area of a single sliding leaf should be related to all other factors.
- 200P Pivot set
- 200TA Aluminium top track
- 200TPT/TPA Hangers
- 19A Aluminium or 19B brass guide channel
- 40/19N Bottom guide
- 443B Brass or 443A Aluminium hinges
- 868x1 Aluminium door or 866x1 timber door hinge
- VSKH Aluminium door or 86SKH timber door hinge handle
- 503NA/GA Flush pull handle
- 452 Holdback catch
- 488x150 flush bolt (timber doors)
- 477LF Single or 477FR double throw flush bolt (aluminium doors)
- 970 Deadbolt lock (timber doors)
- When pivot sets are replaced by hinges, particular attention should be paid by the joiner or aluminium fabricator to leaf sizes.
- All fittings available in stainless steel for all coastal applications.
- Various finishes available.